Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bug Attack!

Hey, y'all!

Hope you're doing smoov mid-week! I am packing, exercising, thinking about packing and hanging out with people.

Beauty on the St. Olaf campus:
DSCN4060.JPG

Once again the Box Elder Bugs are invading our apartment:
DSCN4062.JPG

It's weird; before I went to the gym today there were several clusters of like, 100 bugs, and by the time I got back the clumps had dissipated.

A mini-gathering on this little plant:
DSCN4064.JPG

Meanwhile, R is on his way to the OC! Jerk. Last night he felt like a little coffee:
DSCN4065.JPG

I'm excited for the Project Runway finale tonight! Also I've heard Ryan Adams and the Cardinals new single "Fix It" TWICE on The Current. It's from their upcoming album Cardinology! EEEEEEEEeeeee! I'm going to see them open for Oasis at the Xcel Energy Center this December. Yes.

xoxoxo
Wendell

1 comment:

Miss Non-Sequitur said...

Those bugs are scarey. I hope I don't have nightmares. I think I need to hear the Ryan Adams song.

Tell R to have a good time and send me some sun!