Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Interloper


(P.S. How does one take a good picture of a critter on a wall? I have struggled with this for a while....)


Maven said...

Wendell, use the macro setting on your digital camera. It's the setting that has a little tulip-looking symbol and it's for extreme close-ups. If you have to use flash, try putting a tissue over the flash to reduce glare off the wall.

Wendell said...

Hmmm, thanks Maven! I will have to research my camera a little bit as I don't have a tulip symbol.

Ms. Non Sequitur said...

I squish you bug!!!!