Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrifted Objets d'Art

Heyo, Happy sunny Thursday to you! I realize most of my friends and family fully embrace thrifting as a hobby and lifestyle, so in many ways I'm preaching to the choir with this blog. For those of you who aren't thrift aficionados I will suggest that thrift stores and resale shops also can provide furniture and decorations for your home.

I'm totally in love with this stained glass column, found at the Lake St. Savers:
Also note Robert's handiwork on the tile floor, freshly painted bathtub and restored claw foot!

I also collect flower pot-type vessels, particularly from the manufacturer Haeger. The golden yellow pots here above my cabinet are Haeger. The other fluted round ones don't have a manufacturer label; I just like the shape.


See you tomorrow!

No comments: