Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy May!

Greetings, all!

The last two weeks have been very busy! School ended for me, including three student recitals in two weeks. This Thursday, our new niece, Baby M, was born! And Friday, my Mom and Sister AG came to visit, along with AG's dog, Ninja!

A photo documentary:

Our first tulip!
DSCN4699.JPG

Our lil' niece, Baby M!
DSCN4740.JPG

My lovely Mom and sister, plus Stella and Ninja, who were BFFs all weekend!
DSCN4724.JPG

AG, Mom and I went shopping at their favorite local high end consignment shop, where I found awesome jeans in a size 10! For $42! This never happens.

We also conquered the wilderness:
DSCN4729.JPG

Finally, today R and I witnessed our first Powderhorn Mayday Parade!
DSCN4824.JPG

DSCN4804.JPG

5 comments:

Pet Articles said...

Hello, nice blog!

Would you link to exchange links?

I'll be putting your link in the side bar of my PR3 blog: http://pet-articles.blogspot.com.

In exchange, please link my site with the following info:

Dog CratesURL: http://www.midwesthomes4pets.com
TITLE: Dog Crates

Email me at petarticlesblog@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!

Big W said...

I am glad the dog-cousins got along swimmingly.

Congrats on the new niece - she is beautiful!!!

XOXO

Gordo Diesel said...

So what is this I hear about a new niece for Wendell???

Gordo Diesel said...

So what's this I hear about a new niece/nephew for the Wendell?

Senor R said...

Cute! Hope to see you soon.