Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September

Hey y'all.

Spotted any critters lately?!

I'm hoping to bring our camera to my workplace soon, as I've been again spotting voles, baby bunnies, and, the long-awaited immature squirrel:
Squirrel.JPG

Two babies, actually.

This week has been busy though as we might be buying a house! The inspection is Friday; keep your fingers crossed! The potential property does have a verdant yard with mature trees...surely a critter habitat?

More to come.

xoxo
Wendell!

1 comment:

Miss Lippy said...

How exciting, Wendell! How did the inspection go? I hope you get the house. I've seen a number of hawks lately. Yesterday on my way to the half-marathon, I asked God to give me a hawk-sighting for good luck. One flew over the car about 10 seconds later. Hopefully there are lots of nice animals in your potential new 'hood!