Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Miscellany

Hello everyone!

How are you?

Did you see the toad eat the moon tonight?

This photograph allows plenty of room for the imagination:
DSCN3228.JPG

Two weeks ago it was really cold and windy. R and I took a walk before things got too crazy:
DSCN3223.JPG

It's hard to stay in shape in the cold Minnesota winter:
DSCN3224.JPG

(To any of you who live in warmer climes, the preceding pictures represent February conditions in MN. As I write this it is -1 degrees fahrenheit.)

Because of the dry, cold weather, I took the opportunity to straighten my hair:
DSCN3227.JPG

Keep your eyes peeled for the evidence of vole activity! An example from Eagan:
DSCN3221.JPG

Finally, a photo of Baby B! Here he is wearing a camping romper I gave him for Christmas.
10th month 009.jpg
Apparently he is crawling and pulling himself up to stand! Adorbs.

More critter info l8r!
Wendell!

2 comments:

Miss Non-Sequitur said...

I meant to comment on the straight hair. Very glam. Is there some darker highlights in there? I need my hair cut dude. It's been like 6 months! Maybe I'll go today.

Poundpapi said...

It's hard to know what's cuter- babies, or baby clothes.